Raven's Call

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Raven's Call wow HORDE guilds inn. Only members of the guild may enter here.

2 posters

If you'd like to join us...

Lavie
    Lavie

Number of posts : 578
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

If you'd like to join us... Empty If you'd like to join us...

Post by Lavie Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 am

If you'd like to join us or if you're just wondering where we play then worry no more dear Guest Smile RC is a guild based primarily on Fate Gaming. here's the link if you're interested^_~

http://www.fategaming.com/en/
    rejectee
    rejectee

Aries Monkey
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-07-26

If you'd like to join us... Empty Re: If you'd like to join us...

Post by rejectee Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Rim wrote:<.< ok lol we reorganized the guild, kicked the leaks and plugged the holes. The guild is back to being a self governing pirates hip. ^^ and we r not inviting any new members unless u know them personally. If u do then ask the GL to add him/her.

The guild will go back to being friendly and helpful and talkative XD and we will go fishing lol :\.

<.< we kinda lacked the friendly atmosphere of old days i hope recent restructuring will bring some of it back.

Lavie i hope u'll come and fish with me and Forcy and Zullu sometimes Smile.

As of this day we r not getting involved in server issues anymore. Smile i wish happy gaming to everyone.

Don't worry no 1 is going anywhere Smile Ravens stick together.
    Hello. I'm rejectee and i'm from Latvia. As i've been informed no new members are being taken but i just wanted to let you know that i'm ready to join anytime. I'm 22lvl Blood Elf Hunter atm. Why do i want to join?
    As i see Raven's Call is most expirienced guild @ fategaming and i guess atmosphere at the guild couldn't be better. I've played World of Warcraft for a while. Smile

Looking forward to play with you,
    Rejectee.